BUCHANAN OR BUSH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until around 1913, this country did just fine with a protectionist trade policy, got revenue without a income tax,was a leading manufacturing and agricultural nation, and WAS NOT in debt. Are not things just great in 1999?. This "free trade is great.No tariffs on foreign goods and we dont have to worry about paying those factory workers a decent wage. And the huge national debt? who cares? Let the masses work 2 and 3 jobs at semi slave wages.Its one big corporate world and people like Buchanan are fools if they think they can restore america to her former positon as a free nation. The masses wont put up with such talk. They know that we, the elites,have it all planned out.America,you have never had it so good and we have our hand picked candidates from both parties to make sure the masses follow the programs of the last 80 plus years.

Ivan,

I can't argue with history. Makes sense to me. Do you think he is a legitamate contender to win the election if he changes parties?

Question for those who want to vote for Bush. If Liddy Dole is his running mate, will you still vote for him ? I am undecided at this point,but I don't think I can bring myself to vote for that ticket .

Shortcut gave me a couple of things to think about, but I still don't think I trust Bush. Even if I somehow swallow that one, if he brings Liddy "you don't need a rifle so screw people who own one" Dole aboard, forget it. I don't care what else he has to say, he can't make up for that. Pleading that he had to do it to win is meaningless. I say again, if you really want to win so you can do A, then you will refuse to do B just to win.

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

Gunslinger,

If it were "G. Gorden Liddy" it would be tempting. ;) But Mrs.Liddy Dole and Bush, well... I'll refrain from the statement that I was going make since you are asking for those who are Bush supporters. I still haven't given up hope on a solid pro-gun candidate.

------------------
"But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip; and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." -Jesus Christ (Luke 22:36, see John 3:15-18)

Quick clarification here, mostly for Dennis;

I don't know whether GWB's gun control promises while running against Ann Richards were purely political or not, but I'd like to point out that after he was elected he KEPT HIS PROMISE to allow/sign a CClaw, despite HUGE organized pressure to veto it from the likes of HCI etc, with the usual threats of "Dodge City, shootouts in the streets, dead chilldrrruuun", ad infinitum ad nauseum)

Therefore, I don't really care what he believes, I wnat to hear what he is gonna DO. Once I hear it, as of now I will have to believe it, because he does what he says he will (big change from the last 25 years of presidents, at least!) So my vote will be decided on that basis. If he continues to say nothing at all, on any subject, I will not vote for him, period.

Sorry, wasn't paying attention....this is huge, so I'm locking...start part 2 if ya want.

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back