Bubba Strkes Again!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a proven battle rifle like the Mosin-Nagant already tactical?
one might think but considering 12 million russian combatants died in WWII while fighting a single front and Germany lost 8 million fighting 3 separate fronts... they might not have been quite tactical enough;)

tactical refers to software, not hardware, the "tacticoool" configurations just make employing certain tactics easier and marketing has taken way too much liberty with the word.

I don't care what anyone says, Russian tactics were awfulness in the second World War. "Let's throw as many untrained men at this Germans as we can!"

I don't care what anyone says, Russian tactics were awfulness in the second World War. "Let's throw as many untrained men at this Germans as we can!"
this was the chinese sentiment as well, I can never remember the name but I vaguely recall one chinese general as saying that it was not a problem that the japanese killed 10 chinese to every 1 jap that was lost because the chinese outnumbered the japs 25 to 1.

"I don't care what anyone says, Russian tactics were awfulness in the second World War. "Let's throw as many untrained men at this Germans as we can!"

Quantity has a quality all its own. -- J. Stalin

The listing has been deactivated. Apparently he took a lot of heat.

Back