Bubba Strkes Again!!!

not really reversable. the rear sights are, but the bolt handle is not. replacing the bolt, removes the bolt serial number matching.

Makes me want to punch Bubba in his mouth. Screwing up a Chatterlareut Mosin like this the essence of stupidity. There is no justification for this.

I'm sure Bubba thought he was being very smart while ruining an historical piece. You can't fix stupid.

Hope he gets a bunch of $50 offers.

Just think how much more he would have got for it if he would have just left the blessed thing alone?! I wouldn't give him $50 for it now.

Last edited:
Dude whatevs this gun is sooooo lame! It needs a neon puke green tacti-zomb radioactive paint job!

This really saddens me. I don't believe I've ever seen an M1891 in person... if I saw one that someone butchered like that, I'd be asking for names just to tell them how much money they lost by altering it.

the ten rounders are a dead project. their website is still up but they never got fully operational. now the only way to get a 10 rounder is to get the ones that require the archangel stock and those are plastic.

I saw Josh say something like that on their video. I also saw some Russian guy use about 15 different curse words to tell them not to modify the rifle.

I'm pretty sure there would be a way to modify DP-28 pan magazines to the Mosin. That's what the platform needs to remain effective in todays modern tactical battlefield!!!

Back