Browning 1911 - 22 . . . talk to me . . .

The post to which I was replying was specifically about .22s.

Drm50 said:
Well I had one in 22 and found it to be the best of the scaled down 1911 type 22s.

I stated in post #4 that I own the scaled-down Brownings in both .22LR and .380 ACP, so I am aware that they are the same size/scale.

I've been intrigued by these Browning 1911-22s and 380s since the first time I saw the 22 version at my LGS. I've always been a fan of...and collector of...miniatures of all kinds, including guns.

Being new to these guns, can I assume that all Browning 1911-22s and 380s are of the 85% size variety, and there are no "full size" versions that I might confuse them with when looking at them online? Since these don't show up locally too often, I'm sure if I purchase one it will end up being through an online dealer, and I want to make sure I'm purchasing what I think I'm purchasing.

Thanks!

Frank

Back in 2011 I was hot after one of those. The LGS didnt get just a gun till late 2012.

Mid 2011 they had a gun w/ a fancy knife for about $900, not from me.

The gun writers killed that gun. They wrote it up so great when none were anywhere available.

Prof, Don't give up!
Hick's Trading Post had a couple in stock last time there.
They always give a discount for cash.

Didn't know about Hicks . . .

cecIL:

Hey, thanks. I didn't know about Hicks. Gonna have to take a little road trip. Looks like they are about an hour away.

Life is good.
Prof Young

Back