Brought my Osprey45 home today!

You definitely get what you pay for in any industry, and in the silencer industry this mantra rings true. I have never in the past been impressed with .45 cans, the only ones that seemed to be effective were very (VERY) large. This can is relatively compact and it performs it's job well. I have never been a huge .45 shooter out of an auto (my Pin gun is a 625) but this can has changed that. Ringing steel and having the impact be louder than the report from the firearm just brings a smile to my face:D

Roger on getting what you pay for. But that's $200 more than my 5.56 cans cost.

When you buy a can, you sorta have it for life since they have horrible resale. So yes... buying a good one is never a foolish move.

VUP - I stock the 9mm pistons if you need one. For the Beretta you will need the extended length, which I stock.

Demi - MSRP is $850 but very few people pay that. There's a handful of Silencerco Stocking Distributors in the US that do pricing that is below what VUP posted.

Demigod- do a youtube search for Silencerco osprey...on top of building a great product, their customer service is WAY above the rest!

What is a 9mm piston? Is it something in the Silencer that makes it able to use loads other then 147gr ammo? I dont know much about silencers and would love to get one on a 1911.

Back