Brits bask in safety after gun ban

160 London murders in 1997? I thought that murder didn't occur in the abscense of firearms. What do you suppose is MAKING them do it?

Guys,I've got a question. The HK MP5.......is this a full auto weapon? Is this something I could own or is it a banned assault type weapon? I've seen these a few times on diff shows. Seems like a neat gun and would'nt mind owning one. What type of ammo does it use? Many SWAT teams use these as do I believe the SEALS.

Her Majesty has expressed her distress at the rise in violent crime and requests all her loyal subjects to refrain from imposing injury upon one another. Her Majesty states that she feels no fear of crime and believes that her most loyal subjects also need have no fear.

Her Majesty's spokesman,

Jim

(I recently did a post pointing out that two pieces of English propaganda, the kind, gentle, unarmed bobby, and the peaceful England were lies. I am surprised the Home Office allowed that article to be published; they routinely suppress news about crime. And no, they don't really have a free press; that is another lie.)

JEK

Sportster, the only way you could own an MP 5 was: if you had a Class III license, and it was made *before* 1986, and lets not forget all the money it would take to get the license, and the gun itself (probably at least $2500). The MP 5 shoots 9mm rounds. If I'm not mistaken its 9mm Luger for SMG. And yes it does fire FA. HTH

Back