bringing gun with me when i move

I love how some believe that if you kiss cop butt, they will somehow ignore the law that they were planning to enforce and let you go.

<sigh> to be so ignorant and so arrogant...it's not called "kissing but", it's called respect for the law and authority.

If you get a cop that is going to abuse his authority, he is going to do it whether you cooperate or not.

That's a true statement, but it's easier to prove later if you're cooperating.

Just don't forget that any time you are speaking with an on duty LEO, he is not your friend. His job is to collect evidence to bust you.
NEGATIVE! His job is to determine IF a crime has been committed and to then act accordingly.

If you volunteer anything, you just made that easier.

Easier? If I'm not committing acrime, how can anything be easier? If I volunteer, then I show I'm not trying to hide anything.

If you deliberately antagonize him, you just made him more determined to find something.

You just said what I said earlier, and you contradicted your pervious statement. Hiding things usually "antagonizes" cops.

I will NEVER argue or dispute a cop's authority or ability to act in any manner he sees fit IN THE FIELD. I'll ALWAYS lose that challenge. I'll challenge it in court later.

Back