Bring Your guns! Second Pennsylvania TFL Gathering in May!

You better come or else your "Dead" :D!!! One week and counting...................................................................................

This is just a reminder to everyone to bring everything you possible need to shoot. I'm bring tons of "cardboard" I think thats how ya spell it for everyone as a back drop but I am completly overwhelmed by the number of people that are emailing me from AR15.com. 5 days and counting!!!

I might be making it after all..... If I show up I show up! I would like ot know when(and where) that "other" PA is shoot is happening again..... That car trick musta been fun! :D

Plans are flying around like crazy!

Where is that root shoot thing?? Anywhere around Quakertown?

Soda Looks like I will be there Saturday. I already have a place to stay so. :D

What`s the weather look like?

Is anyone bringing one of those teeny Glock water pistols? I`m picking up a Kahr MK9 tomorrow and we could do an unbiased test between that toy and a real gun.:D
A good work out Saturday and the Kahr will be broken in.

The weather is Unpredictable it seems. The place is pretty sheltered for shooting so its got to be raining pretty hard before I'd call it quits. I think there saying there is a chance of rain saturday. We could always go inside the lounge and wait out and short down pours. I still haven't gotten my FAL back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have everyones email addresses so I can't remind everyone to go. Hopefully Everyone is checking back here regulary?

i r not checking here @ all.... I dunno if I am coming out there Friday night, or Saturday morning yet.. ugh.. atleast I have a place to saty :)

count me in, looks like a fun trip
rms/pa

also for those from out of state. PA has no funny gun or naughty ammo rules. transport the firearms in the trunk with the ammo in your passenger space ,should be no problem. best defence print out the event announcements and web page directions.
going to a range is a positive defence here.

rms/pa

Just in case some of you get scared away by bad weather I intend on having another shoot next month at the same place.
Seeya all there

Weenies

Weather...what is weather? I shoot in all kinds of weather. Nothing is going to get betwen me and shooting, especially if it is outside of NY.

If an old geezer like me can tough it out, you young punks don't have a hair on your butt if you chicken out. Of course, ArmySon has no hair on his head so I'll bring a nice warm hat for him:)

Ahhhh... I love the smell of burnt gunpowder in the morning....smells like....freedom!

(Just have to remember to bring the advil and I'll be OK)

Geoff Ross

From what I see on the Dopplar Radar right now it looks like its going to clear up in the early afternoon. So you can come out later. I'm getting ready to go up now.

Back