bright sun, brisk dog walk, shorts and t-shirt

RETG, ...What the hell are you doing out at 4 am?..
And six days out of the week, I walk a minimum of four miles, at 4AM

It's 20 out now at 9:45 pm, snowing and the temp is dropping. My Short-hair Pointer exits the back door and looks like she's auditioning for a ballet...all tippy toes til she squats.

Went out this am for our 3+ mile walk on the farm road out front and could have been carrying a bazooka with all the jackets, vests, scarf, gloves and ear warmer head band parafinalia (Sp?)...but still had room for a M60 3" Smith in an OWB.

Looking fwd to spring and cargo shorts/t-shirt weather...but then I'll be witching with a "B" about the humidity...but that outfit sure makes a draw easier...in my present outdoor garb, it'd take me twenty minutes just to find the darned thing, let alone get a finger through the trigger guard with my mitts on....

YMMv, keep those FL shorts and t-shirts weather reports coming...I'm jealous sick.Here's the view out the back door a cpl of hours ago.....Rod

Last edited:
Hit the mid 60s in Central CA today. Low will be in the low 30s and WINDY! Not really shorts and T shirt weather but tolerable at least.

Back