Brady's sink to new low

I have come to the conclusion that they are truly disturbed individuals. Their fear of guns runs so deep in their psyche that they are not even capable of constructing arguments that hold together, and can't even see their own folly. It is like arguing with a crazy person.

We just need to let use the courts to tie their hands so they can't hurt anyone.

He doesn't appear to be using these mysterious assault clips.

I believe that any thing over 10 rounds is now an assault clip or a big bullet blasting box. How big bullet blasting box hasn't caught on yet I'll never know...;)

Exhibit A: Assault Clip

clippy.jpg

I find the fact that they used the silhouette target of a small girl with pigtails disturbing.

Men In Black :) the scene where he has to shoot, there are aliens but he shoots the little girl...... she was the real threat..... :)

Everybody, listen to me,
And return me, my ship.
I'm your captain, I'm your captain,
Though I'm feeling mighty sick.

I've been lost now, days uncounted,
And it's months since I've seen home.
Can you hear me, can you hear me,
Or am I all alone.

Worked construction them years, a guy had a tape and played this sone all day long........ every day....all day......only song he played.....

and I had a long hair deal way down to the rear until a guy at palleton pallet factory got his caught in the equipment and tore his scalp off. Mine has been short ever since :)

Four young chiquitas in Omaha
Waitin' for the band to return from the show
A feelin' good, feelin' right and it's Saturday night
The hotel detective, he was outta sight

Now these fine ladies, they had a plan
They was out to meet the boys in the band
They said, "Come on dudes, let's get it on!"
And we proceeded to tear that hotel down

Of course we in Omaha liked this one better :)

Check out that look in his eyes. He knows Clippy's pain. He most surely does...

I can see it now...

Back