BP rifle

For the money, I've not seen anything off-the-self in the last several years that surpasses the Lyman Great Plains....

IMG_20171001_140812.jpg

IMG_20171001_140946.jpg

well i hope this works...lol,,well looks like the bottom pic worked out...lol

this was the last rifle i built for me,,tapered barrel 1 1/8 to 15/16" 54 cal. 32" long, Green River barrel,,,3/8 cast off to fit me,,like a glove,,,hand rubbed full fill satin oil,,lol,,still looks good after all these years

ocharry

Don't go through the forum image thingy. Post your link directly into your text box. Provided you have it uploaded to a hosting site like Imgur.

Well I dont have a host sight...lol. And I thought it was gona post the dang picture....lol...I tried for you guys anyway Hawg...lol...you know how us old dawgs are....have a heck of a time with new tricks

You guys were posting...lol..so I thought I would give it 1 more try

Anyway...this old rifle ain't even in the same league as wyo's...but it does get some compliments

That stuff Wyo posted needs to be for....uh lookin at...lol...they are beauties for sure

Ocharry

It's a nice looking rifle for sure. Open an Imgur account, it's free. Upload your pic and then click on it and copy the BBCode and paste it. It's not as easy as photobucket was but not too bad.

Back