Beware....Honey Trap HD scenario

Metellus,

You have my full support on the Neighborhood watch group. Count me in. Not only will I be carrying my pistol on the strong side, but my new pet bulldog will be walking shotgun with me as well.

I heard about the 5 masked teenagers incident. 4 with baseball bats, and one pretending to have a gun under his coat. That was scary. Another reason to CC.

DNSpy,

I heard about the incident 2nd hand from a discussion with my fiance. Thanks for finding the article. I was looking for it and could not locate. Two reasons why I changed it for the discussion scenario here, one - the actual incident (which I heard 2nd hand) was lacking for details, and two - the russians used to deploy a "honey trap" against our agents as a standard technique, and this would be very effective in a robbery scenario should crooks decide to use it. And would just like to make intelligent armed folks as ourselves aware of the possibility. Should it occur.

Because before I heard about this incident, I probably (having a weakness for beautiful women) would have stupidly opened the door. And then put on the Al Green music....

Back