Best Wishes to Moderator Mykl

To those who aren't aware, Mykl is heading for some serious and tricky back surgery on Friday, February 5. This is his second in a bit over a year and I'd like to wish him a speedy recovery.

As he will be flat on his back for some time, this is your opportunity to offer him well wishes before he goes under the knife.

Additionally, I'll be taking volunteers to help him keep up with new threads on TFL. This requires calling him in the Recovery Room and reading to him
every
single
new
by
word.

Get back on your feet soon, Mykl. Meantime, think of me, rifling thru your gun safe for goodies! ;)
Rich

Good luck Mykl. Do what the Dr's tell you . I have had my back cut on also,so I know how you feel. Speedy recovery.
John

Best wishes, Mr. Mykl. I had a lower back injury sometime back and I know how miserable you can be whether you are sitting/standing/lying down.

Shutoku

Mykl: good luck, don't resist when they offer you drugs, and pinch each nurse at least once! Get better quickly!! Walt

Mykl-
Take it one day at a time. I wish you well and may you return to full health quickly.
Olazul

God Speed on a quick recovery Mykl and don't take Walt's advice about pinching every nurse. There's a lot of guys out there (nowadays) and they'll be offended if you did. Rich, I claim first dibs on any 9mm Colts.

Mykl, when you get back on your feet, we will arrange a time to meet! (hey, that rhymed.... ;))

We were looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta this week.

Here's to seeing you up and around soon!

Mykl, best wishes with your surgery. Spent a day in ICU last year myself, and Gary's advice is good - you don't want to come around and find out you've been pinching male nurses! Get well soon. And, thanks for all of your help.

Mykl,
Good luck with your surgery and speedy recovery. The GOOD news is: there will be lots of pretty nurses there. The bad news is: as soon as you feel good enuf to chase 'em, they make you go home! Shucks!
Speedy recovery, fella!

Mykl,

Go ahead and pintch the Nurses. Just don't pintch too hard. I get tired of the wife having bruses on her rear. ; -)

Get well fast, its cheaper and you can buy a new gun.

I know it's getting to sound repetitive but I know that it's still good to hear anyway... Good Luck on the surgery and best wishes on a speedy and successful recovery.

Good luck, Mykl, God bless. Had a spinal cord tumor removed a few years ago so I've got an idea about where you're at. Hmm, as a male nurse, I wonder if that is why so many of my male patients look disappointed? Surprising numbers of female patients are pinching these days though...especially the older ones :) Making up for lost time? Can't see well? I don' know.

Mykl, A prayer for your fast recovery, be a good boy while in the hospital.

You guys going thru his gun safe, if you run across a pre Series 70 .38 Super, let me know.

oh hell! i doubled. good luck again!!

------------------
fiat justitia

[This message has been edited by longhair (edited 02-02-99).]

Auguri affinchè un recupero veloce e una probabilità si distendano la vostra
mente. Leggere i lotti dei libri ed ottenere la messa a punto sul Internet

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Mykl - Our prayers are with you, both for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Andy

------------------
Freedom is not Free

Back