Best looking handguns?

Dear happytrails,

Didn't know you sold it. Hope I didn't bring up any bad memories.

In regards to the DP-51, they are not sold in the U.S. however they sell very well here in Guatemala. Bodyguards, citizens, and assassins tend to like them. If it really caught your eye, you can now buy its Gen3 version in the U.S. from a company called Lionheart Industries located out of Seattle, WA, the weapon's name is now the LH9. The LH9 has some updated features over the DP-51 and sadly a very updated price. Nevertheless, the LH9 continues to carry that same level of quality as its Gen2 & 1.

Best regards,
D. Idaho

Just about any SA out there :D . A nice SA just raises goose bumps.... A smith or a slab sides just doesn't hack hack it.... :) .

I like nickel and think a 5" N frame S&W is perfectly balanced.

standard.jpg

I agree on the SAA.

standard.jpg

I personally think the Remington 1875 is just a hair prettier than the Colt SAA. I'm saving my pennies to buy a Uberti '75 someday.

FHG-1432-Product.jpg

Unless that Colt happens to be wearing 1860 Army grips.
I'll never understand why Colt went with the Navy grip for the SAA, even though my small hands fit it just fine.
It just gives the gun the proportions of a cartoon character - giant head and a tiny body. IMO a 7.5" SAA with Army grips would be the epitome of beauty.

The various p-series sig sauer's. I've always thought they were great looking pistols.
The stainless Beretta 96 has always been a favorite of mine as well.

I find there's just a timeless quality to a single action revolver, it's simple yet beautiful. A 1911 is gorgeous too, and Sig can make one fine looking weapon.

On a more tactical/utility side of things, I find Glocks to be nice looking guns. I, like many, used to think they were hideous, but they grow on you and you begin to like them...a lot!

Here are some of my favorites from an aesthetics standpoint. I also consider them to be among the best pistols in the world...

Browning Hi Power

Sig P210-1

Smith & Wesson 952-1

Someone actually posted a hipoint in a "best looking handgun" thread? Lmao...No offense but I find these the ugliest things ever!

Best looking
Semi auto - 1911 and CZ75-SP01
Revolver - Ruger Redhawk 5.5" barrel

Ugliest
Semi auto - Type 94 Nambu and Glock 17,19,20,ect
Revolver - Chiappa Rhino

The Uber-Geek in me says SandW TRR8 with dot sight and light under barrel.

The 'Go where no one goes' in me likes SandW Outdoorsman in four inch.

The veteran in me screams SandW Model 15..

The former 'gov't friend of Leroy Jethro Gibbs' says Browning Hi Power.

Lastly, being an old geezer in today's world, going Grey Man,
Taurus 850CIA.

Alot of real nice looking firearms. This is currently my best looking pistol.

20131014_203846_zps126ea7ca.jpg

SIG SAUER P226-X5E-40CL

Back