Best deals in C&R guns

SPUSCG

I love older guns, they all had unique character, I'm wondering what the best deals are, pretty much just padding the collection.

Handguns mostly, dont have space for rifles....yet. Im lloking at a hard chrome yugo tokarev and getting a nagant m1895 this week, theres p64s for good prices but ive heard they kind of suck? The cz82 seems cool, gotta look it up a little more.

the Nagant is the first one that I can think of...such an interesting piece of history to say the least

JG has them for $99 now

theres p64s for good prices but ive heard they kind of suck?
I disagree. I think the P64 is about the best deal out there in C&R guns.
The double action trigger is really bad, but that can be fixed with a $5.00 replacement spring from Wolff.
The overall quality, finish, function, and accuracy is superb.

What can i find for my nagant (ordered it should arrive monday) to shoot, can;t find 7.62 nagant, 32 hr and 32 sw long local, wondering if .32 acp can shoot or any other calibers, theres tons of 327 federal?

There should be some out there somewhere. No do not try using 327 federal. More ibtelligent folks than me should be able to tell you what is safe.

I disagree. I think the P64 is about the best deal out there in C&R guns.
+2
A P-64, and a CZ 82 for sure. M57 or any other Tokarev variant if you can find one. Walther P-1 if anybody comes up with another shipment of them!

What will happen if i try and shoot .32 acp in the standard cylinder? Ive heard it will fire but sometimes have light strikes? Is it accurate at all, i just want to shoot the thing on monday when i get it.

^ I was going to do that also but ended up putting the $ into a Tok.

And yea, the CZ-82's are awesome C&R guns except the slide-stop springs like to break. Had to replace mine 2 times with this one guy's aftermarket ones he sells.

Try the Sarco ads (Shotgun News) and look for the Spanish Star Modelo Super in 9mmx23. They are roughly thre equivalent of a .38 Super in power and look somewhat like a 1911. For $165 + $20 or so shipping you get a C&R pistol in very good condition.

Back