best combat 357 mag with 4 inch tube

best combat 357 mag with 4 inch

dear sir: if you have smith & wesson , then don't waist your time , go for the 686+ (7 rounds) you can see my topic
and the replies.. the smith is all what a shooter needs from a revolver.. reliability, durability and accurecy.. teh smith is very famous for the words: six for sure.
tell me what will you get when you get it .
sherif el saghir

Make mine a Ruger GP100 with fixed sights. While I have K-frames, Pythons, an older Python type action Trooper, I'd still take the Ruger GP100 over any of these if I had to have but one revolver. Want to hear something funny? I don't even own a GP100! I have a Security Six, Speed Six and a SP101 though.

The best? Why, the original, of course...

The one, the only, the Smith & Wesson Model 19 Combat Magnum.

Simply the best .357 Magnum every put together, in my opinion.

It has the perfect balance of size, weight, ergonomics, balance, power, and durability.

Wow. I think you guys might have talked me into a S&W 19 or 66 4" just by reading this thread! I have a 6" 686 already but remember with fondness the Combat Masterpiece (also known as the Model 15) that my father had; the first handgun I ever shot! The 19 or 66 sound like they might give me that same feel that the Model 15 did, although with the added ability to shoot both .38s or .357s!

Back