Best Choices for Pokemon defense

Sorry, I've missed out on this one, Barney and a couple of others. My daughter is 18 and in college...all I had to put up with were Barbies and Cabbage Patch Kids.

Mike

Would explain why they don't drop on the first shot..

well good thing santa brought me some blacktipped cartuchos cal 30 (loading the springfield now)

Dr.Rob

I would advocate the use of the rifle demonstrated here from "Sol Bianca". This weapon appears to offer near-MOA accuracy from ranges up to low orbit. This would seem ideal for terminating the threat of incipient (or is that "insipid"?) assaults by annoying bi-dimensional anime critters.

I don't know, P47.
That appears to be an accelerated stream of
copper plasma. Although the weapon is most likely accurate, the colateral damage might make it undesirable for the Pokemon purge. You see, many are holed-up in schools. The vast temperature differance between the plasma and the building superstructure would cause it to shatter. Retain the orbital platform and power supply, but switch to a Free Electron Laser.

Fire from Orbit?

Hmmm...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I say we take off and Nuke the site from Orbit.[/quote]

Okay - the Aliens thing may have gone too far.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
We, the people, are tired of being taxed, penalized, supervised, harassed,
and subjugated by a federal government which exceeds the powers
enumerated in the U.S. Constitution.

DZ... the teletubbies suits may be kevlar.....but a 7.62x54r goes thru the screen on thier tummies like butter... clean shot... clean drop!!!!

Back