Bersa Vs. Glock 26

What kind of carry ...

IWB is my favorite for all around carry.
It sounds like a Glock would be a mite chunky for that.

I looked at the Glocks and the Bersa with my sweetie today, and I noticed that the 19's grip area (down around where my pinkie fits) doesn't fit me as well as the 26. Unfortunately, I couldn't talk her into liking the Glock - instead, she looked at a Widebody Tomcat and fell in love with that. I tried to explain to her that the Glock would be a gun that "both of us can enjoy" (heh heh) but she wants her own for CCW. So now she is all excited about getting the Tomcat and taking the CCW class a.s.a.p.

So now I'm thinking after I buy her the Tomcat, I'll only have enough for a Bersa ...

Hahaha ... sorry. I meant that it is more comfortable fro my pinkie to curl under the 26 than to be in the finger groove of the 19.

LOL I'd like to meet the man who could get his whole hand on a a Glock 26!

First, Thank you Tamara. Seminole deserved that IMHO.
Second, Buy the Glock!!!!!
Third, just because they are cops, don't mean they know Jack!!!!;)
Fourth, Cops would be the first to know about confication plans. Gunshow, here I come...

Have to agree with Tamara on this issue.I carry a 19 and my
wife a 26.We have been thru training courses and feel perfectly at home with one in the chamber.We have enough sense to keep our finger off the trigger which is more than I can say about the Dumba** Officers who kept shooing themselves with their new issue Glocks.YMMV

Back