BERETTA 92FS-9mm.

DUDE,
Had to respond to you...I have owned a Taurus, found it to be built strong and durable. I sold it years back for whatever reason...I have owned a Beretta Brigadeer now for over a year. I find this pistol to be much more "refined" than the Taurus, has a cleaner appearance and good sights. Trigger pulls on both were heavy, though smoother on the Beretta.

I am passing 4000 rounds on my Beretta without 1 malfunction, and I can happily recommend that you get one. It was mentioned earlier to look at the 92G's, and I would also recommend looking at the Border Marshall models also. The heavier slide on them and the Brigadeer just "feel" right to me.

I feel as comfortable carrying my Beretta concealed as I am my Glock 26. It has never been an issue with me. Do NOT skimp on holsters when carrying this (AND any other pistol you choose to carry for that matter!) handgun. Since it is bigger dimensionally, I find that the closer I keep it to my body, the easier it is to carry. Good luck and safe shooting...Mike

I have a Beretta 92FS. At first I didn't care much for the trigger. As many military pistols, it shows a heavy DA/SA. After giving the pistol a good trigger job (I did it myself) and testing the weapon for reliability with different loads (about 300 rounds in total) I have to say that it has a trigger pull that would put to shame any SIG I've ever fired. Failures to feed and extract? I still have to experience a single malfuction with this pistol. The 92FS is in my oppinion and the oppinion of many others, the most reliable pistol design to date. I also have a USP .45, and compared to the 92FS, the USP has the ergonomics of a brick.
Only two other pistols compare to the 92FS, one is the Hi-Power and the other is the CZ-75. The 92FS might be a little on the BIG side, but its reliability and pointability are very conforting indeed.

Back