Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I catch a lot of flak for this one but I love me some 5.7x28.

All of the fun of a .22/.22mag and the reliability of a center fire cartridge.

Only downside is the price IMO.

Bullet companies for years have preyed upon shooter's eyes and attractiveness of 'pretty" ammo to increase sales. Those pretty red plastic tips and hexagon hollow points are prime examples. To me, the real beauty of ammo is the holes they make in the bullseye or the way they perform terminally on game. Otherwise they are just like your old American girlfriend........

Great thread, I too love the 460 Mag. I shoot it from my XVR and get everyone's attention.

My top sexy rounds would be:

7mm Mag with 175 round nose
7mm-08 with 175 Nosler Accubond LR
308 anything

357 SIG with 147 Gold Dot and TMJ

Dad's got a 375 H&H you have to love that one too.

450 Marlin, 41 Magnum, 10mm, so many more........

Although kind of beatup, not bad for 160 years old, my favorite.
56 Burnsides

Attachments

• 1858 burnsides.jpg
    1858 burnsides.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 16
You people really need to get out more often. Might even consider talking to real girls.

Yup, love my guns. Love my cars. Love my airplane. Love my boat.

But I do take my lady out and always tell her how much I appreciate her. And the kicker here is that I always have my gun with me to protect her whether we are in my car, boat, or airplane. You would be surprised how much a woman responds to being treated right and maybe, just maybe, you might quit looking at ammo as sex objects. Just saying....

45Gunner, I am very happy for you and your wife, and your guns, and your boat, and your airplane. You might consider buying a sense of humor. It can be very useful.

You people really need to get out more often. Might even consider talking to real girls.

Yup, love my guns. Love my cars. Love my airplane. Love my boat.

But I do take my lady out and always tell her how much I appreciate her. And the kicker here is that I always have my gun with me to protect her whether we are in my car, boat, or airplane. You would be surprised how much a woman responds to being treated right and maybe, just maybe, you might quit looking at ammo as sex objects. Just saying....

Wow some people are WAY to serious and WAY too "look at me"
sometimes. Talk about need to get out more. Look in a mirror and when you do notice ALL you see not just yourself and your car and boat and airplane.

I find that most all ammo is "sexy" in some way.

BTW I have "a car" "a truck" and "a motorcycle".
Kept all these but ditched the split tail and have never been more free and happy than at this time in my life.

And I get out a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would be surprised how much a woman responds to being treated right and maybe, just maybe, you might quit looking at ammo as sex objects. Just saying....

Who, on this thread, claimed ammo or guns were a substitute for a partner/spouse?!

Finding something aesthetically pleasing doesn't make it a sex object...:rolleyes:

Back