Baby Browning?

we went thru this months ago on few 25 posts as far as flame fests goes.i keep a 25 phoenix raven with a modified safety to it stays on safe untill i klik it.( all i did was to open the detent holes and the hole on the ball bearing a slight amonut and take the nubs off the back of the saftey disc so it sat flush) any how i wouldnt wanna be the one gettin plugged with xx or magsafes etc out of one.i been lookin at a baby 25 browning but the hipower and another colt are on the way first before i pick it up so....

I have one of the Baby Browning clones made by Astra. It has always been reliable when kept clean. I carry it chamber empty, but it is still cocked and locked when I carry it. I have never had the gun dry fire when it is in my pocket, so I don't know how unsafe it would be to carry it chamber loaded, I just don't feel that much need to do so. As far as the superiority of the 32 over the 25, I suppose there is some, but not enough to make me feel overly confident in either of them.

Back