Are all double stacks this difficult to load?

An after thought !!!

After loading any mag to full capacity, I bump the base on the palm of my hand, just to make sure nothing is stuck or dragging or whatever you want to call it. I'm not very timely but do try to rotate their service .... ;)

Be Safe !!!

Even with the Uplula it’s tough to get the last round in either of the mags for my Hellcat. They have gotten better with use though. But the real king of the hill is my STEN, it’s crazy difficult right from the first round.

I handled a sig and I will say, damn nice gun and light crisp trigger. What is the safety on a sig? No glock trigger, no grip safety.....and with such a light trigger doesn't it make guys nervous as a carry gun?

Sig does offer the P365 with a manual safety if you think the trigger is too light not to have one.

I handled a sig and I will say, damn nice gun and light crisp trigger. What is the safety on a sig? No glock trigger, no grip safety.....and with such a light trigger doesn't it make guys nervous as a carry gun?
I have had my SIG P365 for a few weeks now and have put it into the EDC rotation. I usually carry a cocked and locked 1911 now that the weather is Ohio winter....but like the 15+1 that I can get with the SIG.

The magazine is a real buster and I already have shaved skin off my right hand trying to get the last 4 rounds into the magazine - so Uplula buyer here as well. Also works great for the Beretta 92x and Sig P226 magazines.

As far as carry on the P365 - just ensure you practice and train your draw and reholster in a safe manner and have a holster that protects the trigger while in place at all times until fully drawn. On week 2 of daily carry with it and no issues with mine. I just treat it like it were a revolver. All the safety mechanisms are internal to prevent the firearm from going off without the trigger being pulled.

I have the one without a manual safety, just FYI. Carry appendix and 3 o'clock position with no issues...well, some "fat guy issues" with appendix carry - still trying to figure that one out for myself. LOL

New hi caps come with one

I think most new hi cap pistols come with a tool. I still have and use the one for my G19 and it works great.

Only issue I have is making my range bag it's "forever" home.

I have a 17 round mag for a Beretta 92FS, and that 17th round is a bear to insert. The 15 rounders are fine.

Back