Arbor press

Your private black hole is now half a percent

so if only one out of every 200 packages gets misdelivered it is a good day. Bet you would feel differently if it was your item that was the one

@ Stagpanther I am glad you got your dies at least, maybe the press will find it's way home also

Last edited:
@ Stagpanther I am glad you got your dies at least, maybe the press will find it's way home also
Actually, I just heard from Anderson that my uppers were also registered as "delivered" by the PO last Friday. I never got them either.:) Here's what I think might have happened. Being a holiday weekend, the post office staff (often just one or two people where I live) decided to make a vacation of it and took off, leaving other less-experienced people to fill in. Rather than check all the packages in properly, they might have simply said "screw this, beer's a-callin and the regular folks can deal with the pile when they get back." :D:D The "delivered" status was exactly the same 9:20 am Friday morning as the arbor press from Midway.

Last edited:
All's well that ends well : )

I just got back from the local PO, and my guess was pretty close, apparently a substitute person had checked in 3 packages for me but only "delivered" one. The explanation was a bit fuzzy in that it didn't account for the over 24 hours between the time the packages were "delivered" Friday morning to when I went to the post office right before they closed Saturday and still weren't in my box, but I decided discretion was the better part of valor and didn't press the issue any further, the stuff is here and that's what counts.:D

I think what really attracts me the most is the ability to take this to the range and adjust loads on the fly--I'll see if that actually works out--though I'm not tempted to do that in the middle of the winter.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2649.jpg
    IMG_2649.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 44
Back