AR15.com

So this is where all you guys are!! I was starting to get lonely. DThor, I've got both contacts. E-mail me or call. I'm with you on helping if we can. I'm glad to see you guys again, but I sure do miss the old 'hood.
anibar4.gif

So here you guys are? Man I miss you guys.... I went camping last weekend on the Ocoee, came back, and poof! Where'd everybody go? I had to find out from Glocktalk.com that everyone came over here til our board is back up...

Good to see you all again,

Mark

Anti; Kuiper (how do you pronounce that, anyway?), DrMark, other AR15 brothers; Good to see you again! Shoot straight and speak the truth. See you back at Ed's place. :) BigG
MacD is still missing, though...
------------------
Yankee Doodle

[This message has been edited by BigG (edited July 02, 1999).]

At this time, AR-15.com appears to be back online.

See ya there :)

LL

[This message has been edited by LightningLink (edited July 02, 1999).]

Okay,

Here's what we can do. We can all sit in a circle and sing Lesbian Seagull till the sun rises and we all are sh*tfaced and silly. Or we can pick up some of the business we left off at AR15.com.

<lips trembling>.............oh no I said it again AR15.com.....Mommy can we go home now????

------------------
Disperse you rebels, disperse and lay down your weapons at once

Does anyone make a 223 snap cap? I like to do alot of dry fire practice, but without a snap cap I'm afraid I damage something. Any thoughts?

Yes they do make .223 snap caps. There are all metal ones and then the ones that are clear red plastic. There are some at a local gunshop here if you cant find them where you are I could get them for you.

Redneck: Sinclair's latest catalog shows a dry-fire gizmo that inserts into the back of the carrier. Supposed to allow you to reset the hammer with only 1/4" movement of the charging handle. Price is $17.50, kinda steep, but it would work. Ad says it won't work with the new Jewell trigger. Sinclair Ph.# 219-493-1858, or their website is SINCLAIRINTL.COM

Joe The Redneck,

I think you can get the plastic snap caps for .223 from cheaper than dirt.

Good to see that the family is all here.
I take it, that this our bug out meeting place for when ar15.com goes down ?

TIMBERWOLF

Timberwolf, I was just about to tell him that. My brain isn't functioning properly without my daily fix of AR15.com. Yeah this place is alright but they just don't have the info and and the pics of the AR's like AR15.com has.

Where oh where are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over
and thought I found true love
But your server crashed again
and :( you were gone.

[This message has been edited by jenks (edited July 02, 1999).]

WOW! I am AR15.COM Refugee. I have been wandering tired, hot, and bored since their server went down. I finally found a refugee camp where I recognize familiar faces.

You sure took your time getting here. There's still some dip, but all the chips are gone!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Don 3:16 (edited July 03, 1999).]

Been lurking here for a while, I feel like a nomad wandering from this board to the AK-47 board for my daily fix.

P.S. It's better to show up the party late! Usually the women are already drunk!!

Karl

Hi folks,
another refugee just arrived.Gonna unpack my ammo and hang my carbine. Where's is the line for the hot soup? ;)

Paul Schneider("schneider")

FWIW-
I emailed Ed about a week ago and offered to set up an AR15 Forum here, for you guys. Since we're on the same software, we might be able to transfer the threads over when he's up.

He thanked me and responded that he thought he had the problem licked. Obviously, he's been a bit beseiged. Please give him our best wishes and our offer to help in any way we can. Ed's a good guy.
Rich

Back