AR15.com

vince weng

ar15.com has been down for days. Folks there are coming to here and I think we should create a new thread to use temporarily. Please put all your AR-15 related discussions here. I know this is very limited. At lease, we know we are not along.

Anyone know what exactly is going on over there? Should we all chip in and help buy whomever is running AR15.com a new server, one that works?

White Rook 2348: Clear

Just checked on AR15.com it is still down, looks like we're here for a while.

------------------
Disperse you rebels, disperse and lay down your weapons at once

Hi guys,

Well, I have been reading and It looks like it is time to drag my sorry ass over here.....

Best regards,

Dan

Anybody heard from Ed how long AR15.com will be down?

[This message has been edited by Pickupdan (edited July 01, 1999).]

Ed Avila just posted to the AR15 list (it's still up) that he's having hardware problems, has a correction identified and hopes to have the site back up over the weekend.
Jeff

Well, well. So this is where you guys hang out when you're not on AR15.com. Don't feel too bad, I got some mail from Ed this morning saying he had it figured out and should be up this weekend. You guys be nice, now, we're visiting. Wipe your feet and use a coaster under your drinks!

How do you think I feel..?

I got pissed, left the forum for 3 weeks, came back, and the next day... * POOF *

What's that old saying... "You don't know what ya got til it's gone!"

:( Kinda makes me feel unwanted. Edward, I'm sorry!

~~~~

Oh well, I'll just buy more guns and feel better about myself damnit!

[This message has been edited by antiUSSA (edited July 01, 1999).]

AntiUSSA, So here you are. Sent out four S&R parties to find ya, which never returned.

OOOOHHHHHHH man I am going trough some serious AR15.com cold turkey man.....!!!!!

Go away pink elephant, go away!!!!!! NUrrrrrrrrseeeeeeeeee, my thorazineeeeee, OOOOOHahhhhhhh NUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRSEEEEEEEEEEEE

------------------
Disperse you rebels, disperse and lay down your weapons at once

Welcome to the gang from ar15.com. As a fellow member there, I miss it too. There's plenty of stuff to keep you going here and civil discourse is always encouraged!

4V50 Gary

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

I can't say that I miss AR15.com as much as the rest of you. I've pretty much stayed out of the General Discussion forum there.

Too me at least, it seems that all that is going on over there is fighting. I'm not getting as much info as I used to get there.

It is very quiet and peaceful here and at Glock Talk. But it is nice to see some of the regulars at AR15.com hanging here.

------------------
Michael K - NRA, MCRGO

Does anyone have Edward's email address and or telephone number. I would like to get in touch with him. I fell that if there is some serious hardware problems. I would love to pitch in. I've got money burning a whole in my pocket, and I would like to put it to use.

Can anyone help out here???????? DonR?? CMOS??

I need some help, I would prefer his telephone!!!!!!

DavidT

Someone aught to tell that Ed dude to get rid of his Apple II server. At LEAST get a Commador 64 ;) yea I know, I can't spell, I'm stuepid and dum.

Back