AR users Compared to Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zumbo was dropped

Remington and Outdoor Life have dropped Jim from their sponsorships. Now if we can only get this type of reaction to the new assualt weapons ban. Everyone should be contacting their congressmen.

He was/is an editor at outdoor life...outdoor life isnt a sponser, he is an employee...Cabelas however has joined the ranks of dropping him like a hot rock (they sell AR15s)

Handgun Control Incorprated otherwise know as HCI has quoted old jimbo on their myspace page already. Saying even gunowners don't want these type of rifles! Becareful of what you say as it WILL be misquoted and recited on your behalf!

Then the next entry in thier blog was targeting the hunting rifles aka "Long range murder weapons", and "snipers guns" that Zumbo likes

you've got to read this guys blog about it...It is very well written and summs up the situation so far.
http://www.themartialist.com/0207/zumbo.htm

zumbojy3.jpg

Arrrrghhhh. These people astound me.
Quote:
The 223, 308, 7mm mauser, 30-06, and 6.5x55 have no place in the hunting fields of France.

GeorgeF sorry to informe you that the guys are right, but only for a calibers not the use of high power rifle in hunting!!!

These are so called millitary cal. but instead of 30-06 they have some funny 1 or 2 mm longer or shorter case and name for the bastard like 7mm-30Mauser. The name is not correc but I know that the bastard 45ACP is called 45HP in Italy. In EU we have lot of HP rifle for sport and hunting and when the time comes like in my Fatherland we did used them for WAR!!! Power to the poeple!! The reason to ban so called military calibers is in fact that they did wont to prevent logistics in case of revolution. Defend 2sec. amandment!!!

In the countries like Swiss and Sweden and my Slovenia etc. you can have HP like Steyr SSG, AI AEW or any other sniper rifle only limit is you money! There is some limitation from state to state on cal. or some type of the rifles can be declared as mil. but in general you can hunt with 700 nitro!!! In my country you can NOT hunt with the 22.LR or similar low powered rifle, even for warmints!!!

Whit out 2th amandment there is NO 1st Amendment Triggernigger

Guys please forgive me on my poor English

Well, its been rumored that Zumbo is going to take up acting instead of outdoor writing....He has allready been cast to take over Ned Beatty's role in the remake of the movie Deliverence...(Ned Beatty's charector sure could have used an AR15):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back