Anyone seen a 15 round aftermarket mag for Glock 48?

Ran a small test. Worked both with cheap range ammo as well as a box of underwood +p+ xtreme defenders. Ran just fine. I also installed the metal mag catch.

I have to say that I really like the finish of this mag. It does give the feeling of very high quality.

The one flaw I could find is that the witness hole for #15 is slightly misplaced -- I can see round #15 if I tilt the mag over and look hard, but if you do a normal check, you would not think the mag is full.
Cool, glad to hear it's working well!

Greentick, did you get to run yours yet? Any impressions so far?

I checked their website -- they're advertising 3 packs and "CCW kits" but everything is out of stock. I guess these are still pretty much "unobtainium" huh?

I checked their website -- they're advertising 3 packs and "CCW kits" but everything is out of stock. I guess these are still pretty much "unobtainium" huh?

You can obtain them, for $100 on Gunbroker by the guys who bought them all up and are now screwing everyone in prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I ordered my set of 3 plus mag catch in September during the last days of the pre-order. I received mine a few weeks ago. With my earlier model silver-slide 48 the mags required +10% springs to gain 100% lock on empty. In earlier testing with original springs I had feed failures as well.

Once I got and installed the +10% springs I ran 11 mags of 124 grain fmj and 124 grain gold dots through the set of mags, intentionally limp writing strong and weak hand. No failures of any kind.

At the end of the session I had 2 gold dots and 2 FMJ rounds left, so I staggered them in a single mag and firing weak hand intentionally limp wristing I finally got a stovepipe and fail to feed. I intend to go back to standard, non-mixed round testing using a normal firing grip. But so far with the +10% springs its looking pretty good.

Back