Anyone need an inexpensive single shot shotgun?

I picked up my 20ga today from my ffl. First impression: very easy to assemble, a little stiff opening and closing since its brand new, finish is nice and even, good rubber on the buttpad, very solid feeling in the hand and points well for me, LOP was good as is. Has a front brass sight and came with a choke replacement tool. The modified choke it came with has Winchester style threads. I ordered a cylinder bore choke for it too. For the $135 I paid for it I'm pretty darn happy.

Siggy-06

There's a long standing rule when getting a new gun.

5702624121_134468dfe8.jpg

Didn't get to assemble it until late, and the mrs. said no playing with guns at bedtime. I'll post some after work today.

The barrel is heavy carbon steel as well as the reciever and touches up easily with my bluing pen. The trigger is crisp and clean, I'd say around 5 pounds, and much better than my mossberg's trigger.

Went to the range today. It patterned nicely with the supplied modified choke at 25 yards using 3 buck. I installed a cylinder choke and of course the pattern opened up a few more inches. I didn't bring my measuring tape, I thought it was in my trunk. I am very happy with this purchase and highly recommend this single shot shotgun for anyone looking for something under $150.

Back