ANyone Know About Bullplate Sprue Lube Ingredients?

I am not sure what is in it. All I do know for sure is it works GREAT. I use it for my molds. It only taks a little bit. The little cap that comes on the bottle I put one or two drops in the cap. Then put a Q tip in it to soak it up. I do this with the mold at least warm to hot. And spread it on the bottom of the sprue plate and the top of the mold. Then take the other dry end of the Q Tip and swab it off some. I also use it on the retaining pins and a touch on the alignment pins.

I have yet to use the speed green though as right now I have a bunch of Felix lube which works great. I can also say that White Label lube has some fine products that are not that expensive. I have been using BAC with good results.

Bullshop is a great guy to deal with.

Just ask for the MSDS #. Every one of them has a product ID # or something similar to that. I work in a ware house. We have to have access to MSDS for everything in the place. Instead of a book we have computers that the number is typed itno the info is then displayed.
When I say we have to have one for everything I mean everthing. Even the hand soap in the restrooms has an MSDS that we have to have on file.

Bullshop is a one man band. He does not make much of this stuff. It is not a huge company or even a small one lol. He makes this stuff to benifit the few from his humble home up in Alaska.

That's right,He sells it so cheap and works so good that I don't care if he makes it with kodiak bear fat or Artic hump whale oil, Be safe.:D

Last edited:
Back