Anyone in here carry a .22 pistol for a CHL weapon?

My concern about carrying a 22lr is not the ballistics, but the reliablility of ignition. That said, I'd have no problem with carrying a 22lr revolver (it's the auto-loader that worries me.)

I would never carry a 22lr as a primary or backup. There are several 32/380's that are the same size and have much better stopping power.

I own a walther p-22 and it also functions flawlessly and shoots fairly accurately.

I open carried my P22 tonight :) , don't have a holster for my Glock 17 and wanted to test the 'open carry' waters....I've only had it a week and it's been reliable(400 rounds) and a fun little gun to shoot. I can see myself carrying it concealed occassionally.

Arming myself with a flame suit....

As illogical as this may sound for certain situations, I am going to carry my Beretta 6" Neo w/ CCI stingers...There are just some cases where my S.A. XD-9 is too cumbersome to conceal and still fit comfortably. Say what you will that is my intention.:)

+1 to not wanting to be hit with a stinger.

Anthony, CCI stingers work great.................................on rabbits,squirels,and other small game. If you want to handicap yourself to each his own. There are guns out their that are small and potent. I just bought my son a Kahr CM-9. Tiny little thing for a 9mm. Fits his 9year old hands perfectly.

Back