Anyone ever get ammo in the tin?

I was told that this stuff was non corrosive to maybe mildly so. It does not have a 'spam' band around the can so pliers will not work. I have spoken to someone who has shot this stuff before, and he says it is not dirty. what the heck, my glock is cleaned thirty times for every time I get to shoot anyway, so I will be fine.
BTW, Hardee Lucas has found one and is sending it to me! This place is number #1, no number #10 !

Thank You Lucas, I owe you one!

Man,I am dying! This is hilarious! I've not read such funny stuff in a long long time! The cat-buttered bread thing.........well,I almost had to change undies for laughing so hard! And this saga of getting the tin open...........man,I'm dyin' I'm dyin'!!! This is hilarious! Thanks for the DEEP laugh!

funny? <shrug> What's funny? We cats have been using butter to slick down our fur for decades. Remember James Dean? yep. a real cool slicked down cat.

And if this was a tin of *sardines*, it would not have been so civil !! :)

It sounds like you have some Russian re-packed US military .45 ammo. They used a lot of cans like the one you discribed. They had a BIG mutha of a can opener that went along with the ammo cans. (They used to pack their 7.62*54R in the same type cans.)

You could write the Kremlin for a ammo can opener. "Dear Bopris, Please send me an ammo can opener, enclosed is a bottle of Vodka as payment."

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Bookie...
I believe you are correct...I suggest dual paired BFPMs rotating in opposing directions.

One pair will create the alternatte dimensional wormhole, the other pair in opposing rotation space exactly 1 meter away will form the opposite wormhole, thereby limiting its spatial influence. Once the BFPMs are in synchrony Bill should toss the tin of ammo and his gun in the wormhole....the tin won't be opened but the gun will be loaded...so keep track of the number of rounds loaded

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

I think the Russian 7.62x54R I got was packed in a steel can (painted that sickly Soviet green), 440 rounds per box, 2 boxes per case (if I recall correctly). It was definitely a pain in the a-- to get it open, even with power tools.

But it was some good ammo!

Bill - I think your best bet would be to give our VP a call. I heard somewhere that he invented the ammo can. Or maybe it was the Spam can or maybe it was just the can. I know he invented something or did something. Or maybe I'm totally wrong and be didn't have anything to do with any of this. If so, then ignore everything I've said.

RKBA!

Answer seems obvious-step back a foot or two and open the can with a 12-guage. 'Bout #4 shot oughta open it real good.

The question arises: Did ya' get the danged can open?

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Not as yet! It is like a christmas present you get to shake for all month but cannot open. I know what is in there, but just *gotta* see! I will sonner or later. An opener is in transit.

DC:

Won't the INS (Inertial Navigation System)of the BFMP's offset the rotational axes of the wormhole, causing the apogee to wobble enough to lose orbital insertion?

Anyways, all bets are off when the cats puke/hack.

Dago

Back