Anyone else have problems with Buds GS?

Yep. A tax document showing the KY address would allow him to buy a handgun in KY. It gets listed in the other documents section on the Form 4473.

I'm sure you're right. I'm not sure an internet seller, in the height of firearms sales in, well maybe since the Old West days, wants the hassle though.

I've had them LOSE. A suppressor and then I tried them again and they lost the form 3. Not good to be losing track of NFA weapons.

Ok,off the topic, but this is where it gets Interesting. I also have a residence in Florida and a licensed vehicle there too. So I'm actually a resident of Ohio, Kentucky and Florida. Believe it or not! I supposed I could take utility and tax bills in to license bureau and get state ID's

Nothing but problems from Buds. I would not give them the sweat off my left nut. They sold me an AK and said it came with bayonet, oil can and sling. I got nothing with it and they said Oh well that is just the way it is. I ordered mags and other parts and they would cancel the order and never inform me. Done with these jack wagons.

edteach Nothing but problems from Buds. I would not give them the sweat off my left nut. They sold me an AK and said it came with bayonet, oil can and sling. I got nothing with it and they said Oh well that is just the way it is. I ordered mags and other parts and they would cancel the order and never inform me. Done with these jack wagons.
You do know you can refuse the transfer?:rolleyes:

If you have a problem with a gun you buy from Bud's they won't do much to help you with it. I was sold a brand new, in the box Anschutz rifle from them and it turns it was old stock from another dealer. Anschutz only gives a two year warranty on their guns from the factory and Bud's will sell very old stock as new product and not tell you that. Beware.

Guys, you don't like Bud's buy some where else. Sellers sometimes don't get in a hurry to ship an item. I prefer to go to a local store and buy a gun but when you can save a couple hundred bucks purchasing from Bud's I'll wait a while .

Back