Any word on the Walther P22 or the CZ 122 Sport

just checkin in with this to keep it rolling

went to the shop yesterday and it sounds like the P22 is still on schedule to be shipped this month... never can tell how long it'll take for em to be available.

if anyone has heard anything new.... feel free to let us all know

just visited carlwalther.com and now there is no mention of the gun coming with the longer barrel or in a set or in Limited Ed..... there was however the conversion kit listed by itself allong with a picture of just the kit (longer barrel and weight)

just an FYI

it seems that if you go to the link for the p22t the page still exists though just not available if you try to get to it through the main page

Spoke to my dealer today about the p22. He called the distributor who stated that they will be shipping in May and that the wholesale cost has gone up by $50 due to the increased demand. Talk about price gouging!
My dealer ordered one of the first edition with both barrels. Anyone else hear anything?

last i heard shipping was still scheduled for late april....

also I guess there is getting to be more publications covering it's release... I guess "NRA Rifleman" has an article on it this month... haven't gotten ahold of a copy yet though...

update

just recieved a thinly wrapped catalog direct from Arnsberg Germany... contained a 2000 Walther USA catalog and this years edition of the Walther Germany.... the W. USA is useless since it doesn't contain any relevant info... BUT the W. Germany one has a wealth of info (2 pages) on the P22..... I wish I could provide more info but the entire "catalogue" is in German. I think that there is mention of an english version due in late may (catalog that is)

Sorry.... I don't have a scanner..... BUT

I have a digital cam that dows a fair job... I took some pics and stuck em on a page real quick... I can take others if you want:

http://www.hickorytech.net/~bj426/P22.html

if anyone can translate this.... please post... not sure what it says... I'm guessing that it's more of the same that we already know but who knows...

enjoy

Back