Any thoughts about the new PSA PS9 Dagger?

They will sell as many as they can make. But I know I won't see them in the two LGS I go to. Neither will carry PSA stuff, not because it is bad, but because there is not enough margin in them to make it worth carrying. Same of the Dagger. The LGS will make twice the $ selling a Glock, SIG, Ruger or S&W on sale as they will selling a PSA firearm at MSRP. Polymer frame pistols are, for all involved in the commerce side, the highest profit margin firearms sold in the USA. Seems PSA is willing to cut out several of the middle men and sell them at a lower margin.

I'd still like to shoot one and put it through the paces because I like guns and it looks interesting.

I have done FFL transfers on 4 of them so far. I managed to purchase one this afternoon. Sold out in 2 minutes. The grip feels better than a Glock. The trigger is not bad but very gritty. Polishing internals should make a big difference. Metal sights. Undercut trigger housing is good. Only comes with one 15rd PMag but will take g19 and g17 mags. Definitely worth $299.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back