Any Reccomendations for Electronic Hearing protection?

Next question-Dillon has a new pair out that are about 50 bucks cheaper than the Peltors in their catalog. I talked to a Dillon rep,he said they could sell them cheaper because they have them made for themselves, and don't have to pay as much as Peltor asks, and said they were every bit as good. Anybody wanna lend me a hand before I pop for a pair
Thanks for advice.

Next question-Dillon has a new pair out that are about 50 bucks cheaper than the Peltors in their catalog. I talked to a Dillon rep,he said they could sell them cheaper because they have them made for themselves, and don't have to pay as much as Peltor asks, and said they were every bit as good. Anybody wanna lend me a hand before I pop for a pair?
Thanks for advice.

If they are so good, why don't they warranty them for more more than one year? I don't know if the Dillon/Peltor version is included but the Peltor's have a 3 year warranty.

Midway sells the Peltor 6-S for $135.00 shipped.

N batteries are not that expensive. They are a standard size and are available at your local Radio Shack. Rechargable N batteries are available, but most battery chargers require a special adaptor for them.

Back