another wedge issue

I have two brass frame Colt 1860...+1500 shots since I bought it 7 years ago with any problem at all.

Always with 200 grains lee bullets flying at 700/750 fps.

Maybe pure luck...

With the installation of a set screw, the one you had would have been all you need.

I realize that, and if I had lived in your country, the Pietta would be on your desk right now for this repair and a tune-up.

For me this was the easiest way to get it fixed, the importer shipped the wedge for free.

Thanks again for all your input.

John

Well, Hawg, I know you have been having problems (as you have stated) with PhotoBucket, but I am doing just fine with it, sir.

Random photo pic from my PB "album" of a C&B revolver.

I picked on this one: Pietta 1851 Navy 3rd Model repro.

Pietta%201851%20Navy%20Third_Fourth%20Model_zpsmcehkkrv.jpg

I have lots of pics on PB, so I picked a random off-topic pic of a Tacticool gun :D from the same library, and I did just for s**ts and giggles:

TactiCool_zps4aacc28f.jpg

Seems to work fine for me. Maybe there is a conflict with your browser or your ISP. I am just guessing.

Good luck to you in figuring it out, sir.

Jim

My apologies JG

Mike, no need for that, like I've said if I would have lived across the pond, I would send the Pietta to you to get it fixed. Sending it from the EU is too much of a hassle.

Here we have to figure it all out by ourselves. Thanks to a forum like this it worked out for me.

Best regards, John

Back