Another Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well duh...yes! (If someone doesn't like TFL and/or doesn't want it to stay around, they don't have to be here. People vote with their feet on this one.)

Thanks Hank and others.

Fact is the staff is getting real tired. We've been at this for a year and it's a real time consumer. (Monday was our birthday...one year.) Unfortunately, I receive all tha accolades when it's people like DC, Mykl, Dennis, Kodiac, Gary and others that do all the work...on a volunteer basis.

I woke up this AM to a key Moderator resignation which we'll try to work out. However, as the site grows, my guys' workload increases. And they all have lives.

At the same time, we're all infuriated and frustrated by growing Government abuses. The result is that Staff has to fight the same battles over and over...and suffer the same insults, innuendo and accusations repeatedly.

I'm certain this can all be worked out if we're willing to work together and be adult about it. Much is going on behind the scenes right now as we try to come to some consensus. Take heart. We won't shut the site down. However, staff, including myself, may change a bit. :)
Rich

Yup.

Personally, I'm tired of hearing the cries of "cencorship" and "free speech" being made. This is Rich's site, his rules. Why is that hard to understand?

------------------
Lady Justice has been raped, truth assassin;
Rolls of red tape seal your lips, now you're done in;
Their money tips her scales again, make your deal;
Just what is truth? I cannot tell, cannot feel.

The ultimate in vanity
Exploiting their supremacy
I can't believe the things you say
I can't believe, I can't believe the price we pay- nothing can save us
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is gone
Pulling your strings,Justice is done...
Seeking no truth, winning is all,
Find it so grim, so true, so real....

If it isna Scottish, it's CRAP! RKBA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back