Another Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankL

Would you like to see this forum go away?
If Mr. Lucibella or any other moderators would like to delete this thread asap please do so!
Mr. Lucibella has provided us with the best forum on the ineternet bar none! He has done it by asking us users to abide by the terms of use. It's very simple. To provide the SERVICE that we enjoy here Mr. Rich and the people he has "?" to assume dutys
here work long hours for our pleasure.. This is not a democracy or a republic it is Rich Lucibella's web site and he is asking us our oppinions?

This web site is a valuable tool and source of information for fireams owners and non owners alike. The unselfish efforts of Rich
should be commended and his desires respected. I have only been around 7 months or so and have seen great minds like Master Gunny Sgts. leave and 12 year olds appear to replace them. This is not good! I respect everyone's right but HERE Rich is really the only one with any rights!

Once again please vote yes or no

QUESTION

Would you like for TFL to stay around?

A yes or ano

Think about it,
Hank Lampe

YES. How can you even ask me if you should allow posts that violate your policies, Rich? If it violates your policies and you run this website that's all the info you should need. I don't own or run the place.

It's your world, dawg. I'm just a squirrel tryin' to get a nut. . .

Definitely YES!
Even though I do not like the idea of posts getting deleted, because I like to determine for myself what posts to ignore or indulge in, and not have it filtered for me by others with different tastes or different views, this forum will remain my favorite on the internet. (oops sorry for the run-on sentence)

[This message has been edited by Sambonator (edited October 06, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back