Another reason.........

What... is... this?!?!!

Please, Gawd, warn us a bit when you put a URL like that up!!

My goodness, the profile this guy presents! I'd have to say, he's one worth starting a tickler file on, to check up on in, say, two years, and see what THAT's brought about.

If any Fed types lurk here to attempt to construct deviant profiles on us BAD ole gun-owners, maybe *there's* the direction y'all need to be heading, folks.

Maybe we should take up a collection and have Jason deliver a hockey mask to the guy!

------------------
Tiro per divertimento, tiro per la sopravvivenza

(Best Dan Akroyd voice)

Ken Chandler, Weightlifting Astrophysicist!!

This week's episode has our hero single-handedly defeating an Alien invasion from Proxima Centauri. A grateful United Nations bestows the title for life of Revered Mall Master, giving Ken universal free Mall admission for life.

Next week....Weightlifting Astrophysicist discovers the cure for cancer

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Thanks a lot Miss Demeanor. Now my son is going to have nightmares. He saw the photo when I called up the site and asked why that guy was naked. :(

I guess my character evaluation senses aren't working. All I thought was:

1) An astrophysicist? In York, Pennsylvania? Have any of you BEEN to YORK, Pennsylvania? (I have....)

2) He must be pretty desperate to advertise his inability to find a lady.

3) Looks like he may have suffered a fractured clavicle some time ago....

4) He must not have many friends or he sure wouldn't be publicizing THAT photo! And one of his hobbies is photography? (CR & Q need to talk to that boy.)

-------------------------
I showed his pictures to my older daughter. Ummm. I'd rather not pass her comments on verbatim. They were assuredly negative.
((That sure is reassurring to ole Dad!! :D )

[This message has been edited by Dennis (edited June 29, 1999).]

Miss Demeanors has now met Mr Fellow Knee. ;)

------------------
May your lead always hit center mass and your brass always land in your range bag.

~Blades~

... THAT, folks, IS why I have a gun!!!(makes me wish I had a color printer, so I could get in some serious target practice w/ my new .45!) :D

I think this guy's been star-gazing for WAY too long...the neutrinos have taken over his brain...(so that's what a black hole looks like!)

------------------
Janet Reno, aka "tertiary adjunct 5 of 12"... "We are BIG BROTHER. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated..."

I must be losing my instincts, but I don't see a "Jason" type of character in him. Other than the fact that he isn't smiling and he takes pride in hanging around Malls at the age of 39, he seems ok. Like Dennis, I wonder where the heck he is astrofizzing in York. (Been there also...too often.)

Miss Demeanors,

You're not looking for a new husband are you?!

:) :) ;) ;) :) :) :D!

------------------
John/az

"They come, they eat, they leave...
"They come, they eat, they leave...NOT!!

Bill Clinton (aka: Hopper) Al Gore (aka: Molt) Janet Reno (aka: Thumper)

Ants UNITE!

Why yes, Ken is the perfect man! I just love the fact that I can see him at those times at the mall or at the coffee shop. And he does weightlift ya know, cant ya see those muscles? I hope you all clicked on his link because he took a picture of himself with a Starsky and Hutch sweater on, and he also mentions once again, that he does lift weights.

This guy is a Freaking psycho! He left this addy at the Acme boards! and never came back, guess he is too busy at the mall. ;)

YIKE! Fathers-of-Teenage-Daughters of the world, UNITE!!!

"When, in the course of human events, it becomes apparent that someone is a prime candidate for being a cradle-robber, all men who have young and innocent daughters seek out such perverts for some good ol' fashioned butt-whoopin'!!!!"
-Sarabian Oomodo, 1999

I have a very young girl, myself, with another coming soon. If I see someone like this even so much as asking either one of them for friggin' directions to Albertson's, out comes the Mossberg!!!

YIKE! Fathers-of-Teenage-Daughters of the world, UNITE!!!

"When, in the course of human events, it becomes apparent that someone is a prime candidate for being a cradle-robber, all men who have young and innocent daughters seek out such perverts for some good ol' fashioned butt-whoopin'!!!!"
-Sarabian Oomodo, 1999

I have a very young girl, myself, with another coming soon. If I see someone like this even so much as asking either one of them for friggin' directions to Albertson's, out comes the Mossberg!!!

------------------
"Fear is the path to the Dark Side...
Fear leads to gun laws, gun laws lead to disarmament, disarmament... leads to Tyranny!"

-------------------------

"If it isn't Scottish, it's CRAP!"

I'll admit that Scotland has some tasty whisky, but I haven't as yet had the pleasure of shooting a Scottish firearm, or driving a Scottish automobile, or using a Scottish computer (unless you count the MacIntosh) .... ;) :) :D

[This message has been edited by Ewok (edited June 30, 1999).]

Ewok,

All I can say to the "Mac" reference is BOOOOO! :) (but then again, I did laugh, DOH!)

Have you never watched that SNL skit?

------------------
"...What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?... Fight, and you may die, run and you'll live, at least a while. And dying, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for just one chance, to tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!!"

Just a stupid, meaningless question, but why is this guy not desirable?

I'm a clueless guy who don't understand these things and am just curious.

Back