Another hypothetical question

You boys are trying to hold a beauty contest rather than ensure survival.

My wife is as soft and feminine as any girl I've ever met. But, by God, when push comes to shove she's there quietly ensuring the job gets done.

There's no one, not one soul on earth that I would rather be in a paradise with than Leona. If it's safe - I want her there.

If it's NOT safe - I don't want her there. Instead, I want someone like bookkie's brother! He has the smarts and the grit to keep us both alive even if the rescue doesn't happen in the hoped-for ten days.

(I'll get the, um, "celebrating" done when I get home!! :D :D )

Dennis.....

I'm so touched I could cry :(

So what'd you do, forget the anniversarry or something? ;)

------------------
DOCSpanky
"Walk softly and carry a big stick, perferably one of the 12 guage variety!"

Doc,
If you knew me better, you'd know I have to make deposits into the "emotional bank account" at every opportunity! 'Cause every screw up is a withdrawal! And, well, like I said, "If you knew me better..." :D :D

(Actually I meant it 100% as written. I've had to deal with a few "beauties" that were ugly to the bone! ;) )

"If you have steak at home, you don't run around after other men's leftovers!" ;)

Definitely roast "Hanoi Jane". It is a damn
shame that we let her and Ramsey Clark live
in the good 'ole US of A. They should have
been left stranded in Viet-Nam.

Dennis just knows a good woman when he finds one. Hey--I'm proud of my wife, too. She's quite a combination: part classy Christian lady, part force not to be messed with. Quite a gal. ;)

Back