And yet another 'terrorist'...

Thanks Lawdog. You are a true son of the Lone Star state. Great info. God blessed Texas with his own hand, and brought me to this promised land.

Lawdog - I think you might have let the local federales off a little easy on this "mini-bottle booze bust". My local TV picked up on this and showed a clip of the Grapevine chief at a press conference talking about how this potential terriost had this arsenal of 12 LONGUNS of which 3 could be called ASSAULT RIFLES and 4 handguns. Boy, was he milking in for all it was worth. It wasn't just the media and Reno's boys. Everyone was trying to get a piece.

If "borrowed" mini bottles is a crime then probably 99% of the stewardi in the metroplex should be rounded up immediately. I even dated a few back in the 60's who could have given ole Jack Daniels a run for his money as far as inventory was concerned. First it's minis then comes #2s, paperclips and then the dreaded ball point pen.

"They'll get my rubber bands when they pry them out of my cold dead hands."

RKBA!

The reporting is always so idiotic on this incidents. A 50 pound bag of fertilizer becomes 'powder'. They weren't just handguns, they were 'heavy-caliber handguns'. They cite 'long guns' as though they are a new, more deadly firearm. And, of course we have the obligatory 'few thousand rounds of ammunition'.

The guy doesn't sound like a saint, but it sure seems like a lot of exaggeration.

Back