An invitation

It appears that is the way its going. In talking to dealers they feel they can get every thing off web pages and not have to stand in line to talk to their distributors

Gale, can a rifle be dropped off at the show for work and picked up latter in arizona, a lot closer to home than arizona, just wondering.

Gale - Net Commerce is THE WAY TO GO. Do it.
My company did 85% of it's business last year over the internet. And that is a SUBSTANTIAL 85%. It is at the point now where I personally find it irritating when large companies or wide spread companies DONT have a Network Commerce system in place. I do a great deal of commerce personally on the net and for the transactions I dont do on the net - I track financially over the net via my Bank's online systems.
It is the future. But dont give into the future at the expense of tha past. Letting your customers know your the same good old guy that you use to be is important. Even with a 100% Net Commerce business - a Face to the Name is still Key. Especially to the old school guys still transitioning into Third Phase Business.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud

Back