An invitation

Gale McMillan

Member In Memoriam
I would like to extend a personal invitation to any of the TFLers who are going to the SHOT show to drop by our booth. We always have a place to sit down and take the load off your feet. We are introducing a new concept target rifle in conjunction with David Tubbs that will be something to see! We feel that it will be the hottest thing in rifles at the show. I am letting the cat out of the bag a little early but hope to have a link with pictures in a few days so all the TFLers can see it.

I am there.
And in case anyone wants to know - I will be the guy wearing a Black Baseball Cap. ;)

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud

Gee, thanks guys... rub it in why dont ya. I've wanted to go to SHOT for years, but since I'm not "in the industry" I get left out of all the fun. I was thinking about trying to get a local gun shop to sponsor me, but the one that I knew well enough to ask closed his doors about two months ago. Anyone out the in TFL land wanna sponsor me?
-Spyderman

Gale

I will try to stop by and see you. I say try because I don't know if I can wade through all the vendors to find you but I will do my best. I have used some of your product line in the past and I would like to thank you for your contributions to the industry.

George, you overtrained chimp, if you are going to make it to the show let me know I will let you know where I will be staying. I will even let you buy me lunch, just to make you feel useful. Bring the wife and kids, that way I won't have to talk to you.

Oh yes - I am indeed looking forward to this now - I just confirmed I will get some paid time off for this.
Will not miss this for the world.

Rich - maybe I might get some TFL Logo Sweat Shirts printed up to hand out to our senior members who stop by Gales booth? Or to sell to give proceedes to some one in need?
Something like that...

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud

Oh, Jake 98c/11b... I am not going to give you the chance to Ogle my wife again!
hehe - send me an emial of where you'll be.
Then I can superglue your windshield wipers on your ol'yeller truck. :)

------------------

Gale,

Are you saying we can just take a business card from our local gun shop to the registration desk and get signed in? If so, I AM THERE!!!!!

Gale

As I understand it the four day pass is $100.00, is there a single day pass available at the door? I will be attending as a guest of our local range/gunshop and I only paid $15.00 for early registration (too late now). I would hate for that to be a supprise to anyone who shows up for the 17-20 Jan show.

We are very unhappy with all aspects of this show. We are making a business decision as to whether we go after never missing a show over the last20 years we are considering not going. One reason being We feel that all the trade shows we have attended through the year are down and I am not sure that it is not because of the internet as a dealer can stay home and save the big bucks and do his shopping on the net. Besides the cost of the show is getting pretty unreal for the return. If we do attend this show it will be to say to all our friends that this is the last one!!!

One Last Hurah? I hope so. I am planning on attending this... an invitation from The McMillan! Wife couldnt say no!

------------------

Back