Allow me to introduce myself and thanks Rich

Thanks DC....just gave them something to chew on.....this site is starting to cause me some problems......I have the same type forum on my web page...I have been stuck here for a few hours.....need to get back to my site.....ever time I try to leave I run into something else...bummer :-)

Hi, Robby (no, I won't call you Robby David). As you can tell, I was listening this morning, can only get your station when I'm north of Denver. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks motorep......how come you did not tell me about this place......it would of saved me setting up my forum after I was thrown out from FreeRepublic :-)

Grayfox.....a picture is worth or in this case a gif is worth along cut and paste

Every once in a while I can get your radio show while driving in the boonies of Wy, Co and Neb. Where is Cliff Hamblen gun store in Ft.Collins??? Never seen that one as far as I can remember.

Welcome, Sir. Enjoy. Now if we could figure how to do this forum on radio. LOL

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

[This message has been edited by Jim V (edited December 09, 1999).]

RobNoel: That is the greatest signature animation I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Have a Twinkie, snappahead---Ford Fairlane

Jim V.....I have and do it every day thanks

tatters ....glad you liked it ....but I will have to change his weapon of choice :-)

AW SHUCKS! Mykl killed it. I know you had good reason and I understand, but ya gotta admit. It was FUNNY!

[This message has been edited by Grayfox (edited December 10, 1999).]

I think this forum is habit forming and needs to be outlawed.Too many nice, thinking people is a dangerous thing as I'm sure Janet Reno would agree. Welcome!

"Civilized?!"

I aint wearing tie!

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
We, the people, are tired of being taxed, penalized, supervised, harassed,
and subjugated by a federal government which exceeds the powers
enumerated in the U.S. Constitution.

Back