Allow me to introduce myself and thanks Rich

robnoel

As a "Talk Show Host" on the American Freedom Network a small but powerful Colorado station we support and defend the 2nd.Amendment the fight has been tough but we will win...
home of the Johnny Rowland Show "a right wing gun nut"... Dr.Norm Resnick our "resident CCW nut" and yours truly a real African American (a white guy from Africa).....it was with great delight I found this forum thanks to listner....and thanks to Rich for allowing me to link this forum to my forum on my web page
http://www.eaglesup.com

Hope together we can inform and make a difference ....

Rob, what station are you on?

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Welcome to the forum. And a salute to you as a solider in the fight to retain our God given liberties.

Cool....I like right wing gun nuts

Welcome Rob

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Thanks DC... and thanks to Rich Lucibella....I did not expect to get such a quick and positive reply....gives coming home a new meaning :-)

Welcome! And when it comes to the Constitution, we're all kin!

------------------
Either you believe in the Second Amendment or you don't.
Stick it to 'em! RKBA!

Rob:

Welcome aboard! Thanks to the likes of Rich, Dennis, DC and the rest of the staff (who keep us in line), TFL is one of the best places to keep current on all the latest. I'm almost to the point that if it ain't posted on TFL I don't read it.. :)

------------------
Richard

The debate is not about guns,
but rather who has the ultimate power to rule,
the People or Government.
RKBA!

Thanks guys....really am surprised it took me so long to find this treasure....must of been a really well kepted secret.....sorry to say got so excited on my show this AM while doing a interview with good friend Cliff Hamblen..great gun store in Ft.Collins...I blurted out the URL......and may even do that again on tomorrows show :-)

Dennis...

If ya don't my Uncle Vincenzo may hafta have a tawk witcha :)

------------------

Welcome aboard to TFL.

Now we have to live up to our standards. Darn.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Oh, uh... dang. Yeah, that's the word I was looking for. The merciless glare of the spotlight of public inquiry directed into this den of sin and iniquity? That's TERRIBLE!

Heh-heh-heh...

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Hey, DC,
Dat's okay wit me, see, like I'm straight, okay? If your uncle wants to make me a deal, hey, I'll listen to him, okay? out of respect for him and la Familia. ;)

I wish I could say we had a major share of the Denver market....that is controlled by the liberals...however good news...today Clinton said he wants every American connected to the internet.....not sure he would want America to find this site....just so you guys know my feelings politically...and hope it does not offend

[This message has been edited by Mykl (edited December 09, 1999).]

Rob...
Lots of good info over in Legal/Poli

------------------

Back