Albino Whitetail you gotta see this.

Still 101.

Just thought it was a neat picture, but if certificate of authinticity is required, I will hold daughter on floor and beat her until she owns up to this evil plot.
Probably be around Christmas this year before I see her though, but stay tuned.:D

I once seen a white deer while hunting but left it alone. It was a button head buck. That deer stood out like a sore thumb in the woods. I have often heard that is bad luck to kill one, but if I saw a big buck in the woods it would be tempting.

white deer

The seneca army depot in New York has a captive herd of all white deer. They are not albinos but true white deer. The army base was enclosed in fence decades ago and all the deer inside the fence ended up white.

Now they had started to tear down the base and sell off the land. We are not sure what is going to happen to the deer herd.

thats amazing we've had a couple around here i guess but ive never seen them. I think if i saw one i wouldnt shoot it though (native legends scare the bejeepers out of me)

I don't recall ever seeing, much less shooting a white deer. Someone please explain to me the string of bad hunting luck that I am having. LOL.
If I did see one, it is illegal to shoot it here. I am not sure of the laws in other states, but it is illegal in OK and TX.

Back