AK47 full-auto conversion?

One of two things are true here. Either the poster doesn't live in this country, or he is completely full of crap. In the thread listed above regarding the HK UMP, he claims to have one, but UMP's are not available to the public at this time. I personally am leaning toward the full of crap option and I think this post should be closed and he should be banned...that's just MHO.

the ump is avalible but flash supressor free, 10 round mags only, all the stuff to comply with the old ban

Ok, lets get this straight, the only selective fire I own is an old Uzi. It was converted by a freind back in 84' when it was still legal. I just took it off his hands for $2,500. I have no clue about selective fires, I just love my Uzi. I had no clue that it is now illegal to convert to FA.

I do not have an HK UMP, I have an HK USC, which is derrived from the selective fire UMP. Get it right people!

Did you have your USC converted to take grease-gun mags, or are you still stuck with 10 rounds?

I thought about picking one up and having it made into something nifty, but the price of doing so was just way too high for my budget.

Ok, lets get this straight, the only selective fire I own is an old Uzi. It was converted by a freind back in 84' when it was still legal. I just took it off his hands for $2,500. I have no clue about selective fires, I just love my Uzi.!

You said in the other post that you bought it back in '87. Meaning you should know all about Class III stuff;).

Back