AIWB holsters & urinals (guys).

are you wearing Levi's button fly 501s or something? I just unzip to take take a wiz.
Well yes, but if you unzip, isn't the holster right in front of your junk?

Do you just work it out under the holster?
I can't do that with mine, it is too big (the holster! :rolleyes: ) as I carry a Glock 21.

Refraining from making easy jokes...

With my current setup the holster and the mag pouch are separate so the holster is on the right side, the mag pouch on the left, and so there is no problem as I unbotton.

I carry in a Cross Breed Modular Belly Band. I can carry appendix carry or slide the belly band/holster around to any other position throughout the day, for any reason. This belly band is amazingly comfortable and the gun is held securely. I have 2 different holster for it that I can switch out depending on which gun I'm carrying. It's perfect! Major

my appendix as well as my AIWB holster are not at 12 o'clock like my zipper and "junk". maybe I've been AIWB wrong all this time at 1:30-2 o'clock?

No AIWB for me. I'm getting to the age that anything that slows me down at the urinal is asking to get soaked.

Somebody had to say it. :)

Thanks for clearing that up. Appendix..hmm...isn't one's appendix ALWAYS inside one's waistband???

(unless its been surgically removed??) :rolleyes:

However with such a contraption, how does one use the urinal?

You know, there are a lot of "custom" kydex holster makers (which in practice means they make them by hand). It might be time for you to put one of those claims to the test. And if there are any awkward phone calls or email exchanges, please get back to us and post them here.

Back