Adding to my Wall of Color.

peggysue

Well at a gun show yesterday they had a Ruger SR22 in a Dewalt yellow so I ordered one up from Buds Guns. I've got a couple Taurus in yellow. Ruger SR22 in raspberry. It will complement my 22LR Dewalt AR5. FUN

965402d1464025620-glimpse-my-little-collection-sccy-wall.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions:

1. Oh good lord.....

2. I like the AR; you should get another with a set of stocks that's yellow with black stripes to go for a hornet/ bee look.

3. I wish they made a full size version of the Savage Rascal.

Did you do most of these yourself? What did you use, spray paint, Cerakote, something else...? Anyway, cool stuff.

Taurus sure is guns to what Apple is to computers in terms of color.

I like the colors too. No, I love colors. However, that broom handle on the right? Yes please :)

These are all production model firearms made with colored polymer. No paint. I just buy them as they come out as they are usually limited runs.

No comment.
LOL, I will! :D

Each to their own, but not my cup of tea!
Bright, shiny blue, and wood. Matte black, black plastic, stainless steel and black....period!
Turned down a great price on a Browning HP because it was in Digital. Desert Tan. Put up with desert tan PMR30 because the price, and availability were there. Learning to accept my Ruger Charger Take Down's green/gray/brown laminiated stock, but would have preferred stainless/black.
Pink, purple, raspberry, yellow, NO WAY!!!

I would love a complete tour of your collection Peggysue, I would be like a kid in a candy store checking out all of your mild to wild firearms.

I imagine I will be corrected if I am wrong here. But the Peggysue screename is the name of the OP's Australian Cattle dog. Those firearms arent due to a woman trying to match her wardrobe but of a collector that collects anything that can or at least use to be able to sling lead.

Interesting!
I've seen pics of the back wall which includes a nice collection military items, so what on the right side wall?

Non offence taken...been doing this color thing part of my collection since Taurus came out with pink poly pistols. Then Bloomberg wanted to ban painted color guns in NYC in 2006. Surprisingly several states still ban different colors. It also pisses off liberals because they think they look like toys guns.
So when different companies like SCCY, Taurus, Diamondback, Ruger, KelTec, and Calvary Arms come out with different colors I felt obligated to get the different colors of poly guns as they came out over the last 10 years. (Not Painted and not even shot)

So in the overall pic of my wall this is what I have accumulated.
What sucks is the damn gun manufacturers keep coming out with the darn different colors.

What is the green one, middle of the bottom row? I never really cared for drab or "zombie" green. I don't usually see richer greens like that.

I showed my wife your collection and she said "I would do the same thing if we could afford it".

Damn ....

She has to settle for her Star 9mm with the green burl grip panels.

Back