Absolute Vodka seems to think Mexico should reclaim the SW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey Goose is better anyway...

But it is French if that sort of thing bothers you. Not me, my kitchen is well-stocked with frenchie foodstuffs.

The French Woodchuck:

5oz Grey Goose Pear in a pint glass
Fill glass with apple cider
Slap an orange slice on the rim if you like that sort of thing

Delicious, but it may cause blurred vision. Don't drink more than one or even think about driving.

redworm
I don't care if you're being offensive - I'm guilty of the same around here - but at least argue honestly.

I deffered to your opinion last time, and responded politely, but I must take exception to your inference that I am arguing "dishonestly". I am not a dishonest person. Since you consider me dishonest, please tell me, and others that may have read your post, what exactly I said that was "dishonest"? I am curious. :confused:

I deffered to your opinion last time, and responded politely, but I must take exception to your inference that I am arguing "dishonestly". I am not a dishonest person. Since you consider me dishonest, please tell me, and others that may have read your post, what exactly I said that was "dishonest"? I am curious.
I'm not calling you a dishonest person, merely the way you attacked applesanity.

Quote:
If California belongs to Mexico, does that mean they have to take Diane Feinstein too?
And hollywood too.

Alright now...let's get a grip. I'm not a big fan of Mexico but there are methods of warfare that are just too cruel. I think that's probably prohibited anyway, by one or another 'rules of engagement' convention.

hmm

If California truly belongs to mexico that means, Pelosi and Fien"d"stein are illegal immigrants and cannot hold office. so anything they put foward on the hill is illegal and moot. woot:D Texas fought and won her Independance from Mexico. ( Battle of San Jacinto) So Bush and the GOP boys are still safe. hmmm Duality

We down in Texas had only a little problem with Mexico 160 years ago, I dont think we would have any problem now, even without the help of the Us army. There are enough armed rednecks around here to handle most of anything.
Yeah those idiot swedes just messed up pretty bad.
Im betting alot more people in the SW drink Vodka than down in Old Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back